[GRASSLIST:3264] Re: Wrestling with Grass5 env variables

William W. Hargrove hnw at fire.esd.ornl.gov
Thu Feb 28 17:28:12 EST 2002

Adding $GISBASE/lib to my LD_LIBRARY_PATH seems to have cured the problem.

BTW, what problems am I likely to encounter in running grass5 outside the grass5
shell?

I'm willing to take responsibility for cleaning up .tmp files.

What about concurrency issues, since I will not have a .gislock5 file?

Bill H.