[GRASSLIST:2906] help regarding GRASS and grasslinks

Anand Mohan anand at arkinsys.com
Wed Jan 16 01:14:10 EST 2002

hi
   i am working with grass5 and grasslinks3.1.i am getting the error
in create_gif sub program.the code where i am getting error is

&system_errors_logged("$PBM_PATH/ppmquant 256 < $ENV{MAPLP} 2> /dev/null
 | $PBM_PATH/ppmtogif -interlace > $TMP/$value{GIF} 2> /dev/null");

error is  sh: /apache/htdocs/grasslinks/tmp/pmap.grasslinks1 is not a file or directory.

i observed that the grasslinks won't create any file called pmap.grasslinks1.
i did't get any clue on this from the net.one more thing in installation
guide also no clue about this one.can any body tell me the problem
where i m doing mistake.please help me.waiting for reply

---
Thanks & Regards
G Anand Mohan