[GRASSLIST:2907] Re: Solaris and Irix binaries

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jan 16 05:53:25 EST 2002

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 07:29:57PM -0800, Alejandro Hinojosa wrote:
> I've checked for the precompiled binaries for irix an solaris but  there
> are none at grass.itc.it

I do not know about binaries for the current versions.

> Are they not longer supported and  should  start compiling?

The binaries for GRASS releases will depend on people helping
with the creation of binaries on a regular basis.

It seems that Itc can support i386 and solaris/sparc binaries in the future.
Irix binaries probably will have to be done by other volenteers.

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)