[GRASSLIST:2965] Re: GRASS pre 3 on RedHat 7.2

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Tue Jan 22 13:10:10 EST 2002

Kevin Slover wrote:

> Daniel,
>         I ran into the same problems compiling pre3.  I am running RH7.2 as
> well...
> I resolved it the same way that Andrea explains...but also ran into
> several others that you will also have to include, or not include...they
> are: dbm (found in /usr/include/gdbm) ; postgres (found in
> /usr/include/pgsql) ; and fftw (which I did not include, if I remember
> correctly.).  The reason that I did not include the fftw is that I could
> not find it on my computer.  Any ideas where it might be, or might it be
> hiding under a different name??
> Hope this helps...

Kevin,

There is a fftw rpm in the power tools distribution of Red Hat.
Or you may compile locally:
get the source from http://www.fftw.org/
There is a rpm package at the homepage, but it is for RH 5.2 with
glibc-2 (out of date).

Look at http://rpmfind.net, there are more links.

HTH,

Andreas

url: http://mitglied.tripod.de/AndreasLange
mail: Andreas.Lange_at_Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange_at_GMX.net