[GRASSLIST:3034] Can't use r.resample

Ben Logan ben at wblogan.net
Tue Jan 29 19:58:10 EST 2002

I have a 24k DEM of my area which I have successfully imported as a
GRASS raster map (using r.in.gdal).  I wanted to create a smaller
raster map which covered only the southeast quarter of the original.
So I ran g.region and set the north and west bounds to the mean of the
north/south and east/west bounds respectively.

I then ran r.resample, and here's what I got:

GRASS:~/grass5.0 > r.resample input=elev at laurel_fork output=se at laurel_fork
percent complete:  100%
Creating support files for se at laurel_fork
WARNING: unable to find
         [/home/ben/grass5.0/grass_data/blueridge/laurel_fork/cell_misc/se/f_format]
creating new cats file...

The newly created (or not, apparently) raster map is unusable.  Can
anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Logan: ben at wblogan dot net
OpenPGP Key KeyID: A1ADD1F0

Kissing a fish is like smoking a bicycle.