[GRASSLIST:3054] r.cva

David Wheatley D.W.Wheatley at soton.ac.uk
Thu Jan 31 08:35:15 EST 2002

Hi,

Does anybody have the source code for Mark Lake's *updated* (i.e. grass5
compliant) r.cva and other contributed code? I tried to download from
Mark's page, but UCL seem to have changed their ftp server such that it
no longer accepts anonymous logins.

I emailed Mark, but he may be away and I'm trying to compile grass5.Pre3
with all the bells and whistles.

David Wheatley
University of Southampton