[GRASSLIST:4130] RE: state plane - newbie

JGillette at rfmd.com JGillette at rfmd.com
Tue Jul 23 12:00:58 EDT 2002

What do you mean by "off"?

g.region.sh -l prints info about the region
settings (the view in the display).

Try  g.projinfo if you want to check the projection
information.

Note:  At one time there was a bug such that requesting
NAD83 used NAD27 parameters unless you manually copied
state83 file to state27 (and saved backup of state27).

Does anyone know if this was fixed?

John