[GRASSLIST:3863] Jobs running in background - changing region for another job??

Stephan Holl sholl at gmx.net
Wed Jun 12 01:42:00 EDT 2002

Dear List,

I am not quite sure about the topic I described in subject line.
I am going to run a huge watershed calculation in background, but there
is something I am a bit worried about.

What happens, when I change regions settings during background
calculation for some other things (e.g. zooming and panning, or setting
up mask...)?
Will the background-running watershed-program notice it and take affect
on it or not?

Thank you

cheer

stephan

--
Linux: the operating system with a CLUE...
         Command Line User Environment.