[GRASSLIST:3864] query result is a star (*)

Ulrich Leopold uleopold at science.uva.nl
Wed Jun 12 06:23:41 EDT 2002

Dear list,

when I query a map with a text file I get for some locations a star as a
result instead of the value. When I query these locations by mouse I get
the right value.

What does the star mean and how can I get the correct values? I already
thaought that there might be a strange character in the text file but it
is not.

I am using Grass_pre5.0.3 on Linux Redhat.

Ulrich Leopold MSc.

Department of Physical Geography
Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics
Faculty of Science
University of Amsterdam
Nieuwe Achtergracht 166
NL-1018WV Amsterdam

Phone: +31-(0)20-525-7456 (7451 Secretary)
Fax:   +31-(0)20-525-7431
Email: uleopold at science.uva.nl
http://www.frw.uva.nl/soil/Welcome.html

Check us also out at:
Netherlands Centre for Geo-ecological Research
http://www.frw.uva.nl/icg