[GRASSLIST:3897] Re: Projection and m.in.e00

Ben Logan ben at wblogan.net
Mon Jun 17 08:23:20 EDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 08:41:07AM +0000, Michel Wurtz wrote:
[...]
> However, if you use verbose=4 (at least), the logfile will show
> you the content of the projection info of the e00 file imported.
> You can then modify (by hand) the grass header and the mapset
> projection, and use v.proj to reproject your data...
>
> When using :
>
> grass> m.in.e00 boundary.e00 verbose=4 logfile=boundary.log

Great!  I wondered how I could get the projection info from an e00
file if I didn't have any other source which stated it.

The projection was also the problem with some other e00 data I was
trying to import.  I thought it was in lat/lon, but it is Lambert.

I have another question about m.in.e00 and the category labels, but
I'll start another thread for that.

Thanks again,
Ben

--
Ben Logan: ben at wblogan dot net
OpenPGP Key KeyID: A1ADD1F0

This sentence contradicts itself -- no actually it doesn't.
		-- Douglas Hofstadter