[GRASSLIST:3922] RE: install grass5.0.0pre4 from source under Fre eBSD4.4

Andrew MacIntyre Andrew.MacIntyre at aba.gov.au
Thu Jun 20 20:13:30 EDT 2002

I would expect that /usr/local/include is not being searched for include
files.  You should see a "-I/usr/local/include" in each compiler
invocation.

I would suggest that you look at the patches for the port version, to see
whether they modify the configure files at all, and try any such
modifications to see whether they help.  IIRC, there's also a configure
option to explicitly add include file paths, but I can't recall what it
is off the top of my head.

If you can get it built, it would be great if you were in a position to
submit patches to update the port.

Andrew MacIntyre                  \ E-mail: andrew.macintyre at aba.gov.au
Planning & Licensing Branch        \ Tel:   +61 2 6256 2812
Australian Broadcasting Authority   \ Fax:  +61 2 6253 3277
-> "These thoughts are mine alone!" <----------------------------------