[GRASSLIST:3933] Re: draw circle

Erin ODoherty/RMRS/USDAFS eodoherty at fs.fed.us
Fri Jun 21 17:53:47 EDT 2002

I use v.circle to create a vector circle in GRASS4.1, then v.to.rast if I
need to make it into a raster.  I'm not sure if it is in the newer versions
of GRASS.

Erin O'Doherty
eodoherty at fs.fed.us

                    Ayala Christian
                    <christian.ayala at m        To:     "GRASSLIST (E-mail)" <GRASSLIST at baylor.edu>
                    acosa.com>                cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [GRASSLIST:3929] draw circle
                    owner-GRASSLIST at ba
                    ylor.edu

                    06/21/2002 11:02
                    AM

Hello all
I have a problem, desire draw a circle over a DEM
The data are:
           radius=40
           pointx=56050
           pointy=58589