[GRASSLIST:3947] Re: error while loading shared libraries

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Jun 25 13:24:18 EDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 07:16:13PM +0200, Ulrich Leopold wrote:
> the libraries are installed. Is this a path problem? Can I set a path
> for the libraries?

what does

ldd /usr/local/grass5/driver/PNG

tell you (assuming that GRASS is installed in /usr/local/grass5).
Check also
echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

if this includes the path to libgd.

Markus

--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
     Project on Predictive Models for the Environment
Via Sommarive, 18        -      38050 Povo (Trento), Italy
tel +39 0461 314 -520 (fax -591)          http://mpa.itc.it