[GRASSLIST:3966] error using batch-grass.sh

Andrew Wade 13098322 at sun.ac.za
Thu Jun 27 08:57:46 EDT 2002

Hi

I am trying to use grass script base by running batch-grass.sh.
When running the script though, I get the following error (I am just
trying to run r.what for now until I have sorted out the minor
problems).

ERROR: program 'r.what' cannot be executed because : Neither a
command line (cmd) or interactive (inter) version was found.

What does this mean?  Grass is running when I start batch-grass
and I am using the -file option to keep it all script based.  What do I
need to do?
btw I'm using 5pre4 on MandrakeLinux 8.2

Any help greatly appreciated.
Andrew Wade