[GRASSLIST:3746] Re: d.zoom question

H. Bowman ihatejunkyabastards at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 13:06:04 EDT 2002

> > d.vect coastline_chch
> > d.zoom
> > upon zooming in, the display goes blank (most times).
> Probably bug in d.vect, it is OK if I run v.support for coastline_chch
> before.

Ok, it works fine after running v.support. Thanks.

> > needed to restart x0)
> XDRIVER crashed? Or why/how restart?

No, XDRIVER stayed up, everything got a little muddled with all the
zooming in and out too far. I was getting complaints from d.zoom (as
opposed to system errors).
had to 'd.mon stop=x0; d.mon start=x0' to get back.. I can't remember if I
tried d.erase

Can't reproduce it now. Don't think it's a major issue. Everything was
handled pretty gracefully.