[GRASSLIST:4943] Grass5_pre4 on OSX Jaguar

maxo maxo at freemail.it
Wed Nov 13 08:37:03 EST 2002

I'm trying to install GRASS5-PRE4 on OSX 10.1.2.
I use bash as default terminal application.

I run the installatin script with success. After the installation I
entered in the bash the command line

source /etc/csh.cshrc /etc/csh.login

and it return me this message:

bash: /etc/csh.cshrc: line 11: syntax error: unexpected end of file

so I tryed to run the command in the tcsh and it seems to work (but I'm
not sure about this because I didn't recive any message after the
command.

After the installation I run grass5. The welcome message appear, but
when I hit return to continue I got this message:
Error opening terminal: vt100.
Invalid resource file, removing /var/root/.grassrc5
Both in bash and in tcsh.

I hope that someone could help me.

maxo