[GRASSLIST:5068] Re: v.proj datum errors

roger roger at spinn.net
Mon Nov 25 18:23:20 EST 2002

I recently used v.proj to reproject data from New Mexico
State Plane Central Zone NAD83 to UTM zone 13 NAD27.  My
only problem was in getting the state plane location set up
correctly.  I had to look up the specifications for the
state plane projection and use that to set up the GRASS
location.  v.proj worked correctly once the location was
specified correctly.

Roger Miller