[GRASSLIST:5080] Re: r3out.v5d(?) problem

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Nov 26 04:03:26 EST 2002

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 05:59:03PM -0800, John Harrop wrote:
> I just regridded (s.vol.v5d) with a grid using equal number of row and
> columns (but not depths).  Now it works, although I'm still checking to
> see if its mirrored or otherwise messed up.  I usually assume that my
> code (s.in.ubcgif in this case) is causing the problems.  But then
> showdspf should not be working.
>
> Cheers,
>
> John Harrop

Hi John,

the CVS code of GRASS 5.0.1 (to be released hopefully soon) contains
some fixes for the G3D from Alfonso Vitti (Univ. Trento) which
overcome a set of problems. AFAIK there is still a problem with
rows and cols not equal.

If you are able to compile GRASS 5.0.0, you may try the CVS version
or CVS snapshot. We definitly need 1 or 2 people to look again into
G3D and test the modules.

Best regards

 Markus Neteler