[GRASSLIST:5107] watershed

Francois Delclaux francois.delclaux at msem.univ-montp2.fr
Thu Nov 28 09:31:52 EST 2002

Hi, grass users

I'm looking for a tool which can locate topographical depressions with
GRASS,
according the following conditions :

- input map : raster DEM
- output maps : raster depression map (one point at the location
   of the lower point),  raster watersheds (endoreic or not),
   raster outlet map (one point at the location of the each basin outlet).

I know that r.watershed can do a part of this work, but not the whole.

If another computer tool is able to achieve this task, I am interested
too.

Thank's in advance for your answers and advices.

Francois DELCLAUX
UMR HydroSciences Montpellier
Universite Montpellier II - Place Eugene Bataillon
Case courrier MSE
34095  Montpellier Cedex 5      FRANCE
http://www.maisondeleau.org
mailto: delclaux at msem.univ-montp2.fr
Tel : (33) (0)4 67 14 90 11      Fax : (33) (0)4 67 14 47 74