[GRASSLIST:4697] Re: A GRASS GIS Approach ?

Jack Varga jvarga at boulder.net
Wed Oct 9 13:47:01 EDT 2002

Russell Nelson wrote:
> Gulp!  Is _A GRASS GIS Approach_ available anywhere for less than the
> $110 that OpenOSX is charging (http://openosx.com/grassbook/index.html)?
> I guess that's a reasonable price for a textbook, but it seems like a
> bit much for mere users of the software.

As gratefull as I am to Markus and Helena that does sound a bit much.
Out of reach for me personally, even though I'd sure like to have a
copy.  Half that price would probably generate three times the sales.

Is there a reason its so expensive?  110 times the cost of some very
good software.

--
Jack Varga               |    "They that can give up essential liberty
jvarga at boulder.net       |    to obtain a little temporary safety