[GRASSLIST:4738] Re: r.in.gdal mystery

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Mon Oct 14 12:53:02 EDT 2002

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 06:16:56PM +0200, francesco wrote:

> Thank you for your answer Eric Miller!
> yes, ldd libgdal.1.1.so finds all its links and the libstdc++... library is
> the one I downloads from the package which included 2 files, that one and
> libgdal , all compiled just for GRASS... as I said, it is a mystery.
> Francesco

Well, I don't know.  I have libgdal that I built from sources installed
into /usr/local/lib and don't have any troubles.  Perhaps there is some
subtle difference between your environment and the one used to build
libgdal and the libstdc++?  Maybe strace would help track down the
problem?

--
static const char signature[] =
	"Copyright (c) 2002 Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>";