[GRASSLIST:4753] RE: batch jobs

Antonio Uriarte antoniouriarte at terra.es
Wed Oct 16 16:25:04 EDT 2002

I think you can follow the next process:
- Create the script for one image.
- Open the script in a text editor (for example, Microsoft Word).
- Use a macro to duplicate the instructions of the scripts as many times as
images you have, changing the name of the image in the input and the output.
- Run this new script in GRASS.
I hope it will work.