[GRASSLIST:4757] Re: Dehaze

Daniel Victoria daniel_victoria at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 10:28:48 EDT 2002

Hi Sigrid,

I can't remember if I already sent you an e-mail or
not so here it goes...

What I need to do is not just an esthetic thing, I'm
doing a cloud free composite (already got the cloud
screening algorithm working under grass).
I downloaded the Msixs (6s code) that I heard about in
and it runs on my linux box, just don't know how to
use it...

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Daniel