[GRASSLIST:4796] G.region

Alexandra Zamparas kat at nada.kth.se
Tue Oct 22 10:53:50 EDT 2002

Thanks for the replies on exporting a raster. I would like to ask
another question now: I have a raster (elevation), I do d.zoom and
choose the area, do g.region to see the new coordinates and then
perform r.fill.dir which is done in that region. So far, so good.
When I display again elevation in another monitor the raster has
different coordinates. Is g.region monitor dependent? (maybe this is
too simple a question but I don't know). How do I set the new region
in another monitor?

Regards,
Alexandra