[GRASSLIST:4465] Rastervalueoutput for cover vectorfiles

Martin Wegmann m.wegmann at web.de
Wed Sep 11 21:38:45 EDT 2002

hello,

I have a bit more than 100 polygons for which I want to extract the mean values of a rastermap behind it. The output should be: vector 1 = mean rastervalue xy, vector 2 =  ... and
so on.
I started to do it with r.what and a calculator but I hope there is a easier way to do it.

I also want to get the distances between each polygon (center-center) I mugged around with r.le.dist but as far as I understood it, it is not possible to calculate distances from
every polygon to all the other and get a matrix as output.

any ideas which command i can use? thanks, Martin

-------------------------------

Martin Wegmann
Tropical Ecosystem Research Center
PMB 44 Winnellie / Darwin