[GRASSLIST:4502] Re: more commands with source code

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Mon Sep 16 04:18:46 EDT 2002

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 05:32:03PM +0930, Martin Wegmann wrote:
> hello,
>
> I wanted to follow the advices of Gordon to get a mean of the raster
> value for areas behind my polygons (see [GRASSLIST:4465]
> Rastervalueoutput for cover vectorfiles) . But r.mapcalc doesn't work,
> GRASS tells me that it's not a command.  would there be more commands
> if i use the source code and compile it myself?

There are some commands not built by default, but r.mapcalc is
definitely not one of them.  Exactly which version of GRASS are you
using, what platform, and what is the exact output when you try
to invoke r.mapcalc?

--
begin 664 .signature
M<F5L;&E-("Y'(&-I<D4@/G1E;BYS<&I`,FUG93P)"`@("`@("`@("`@("`@(