[GRASSLIST:4503] Re: more commands with source code

Martin Wegmann m.wegmann at web.de
Mon Sep 16 04:38:21 EDT 2002

hello

I am using 5.0 pre3 on LINUX SuSE 8.0, the respond of the bash (if you mean that with output) is either nothing (only a > appears and nothing happened and i have to restart
GRASS) or "you confused me". I also doesn't appear in the manual pages, the result is also that i confused the program.

Martin

16/09/2002 5:48:46 PM, "Eric G. Miller" <egm2 at jps.net> wrote:

>On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 05:32:03PM +0930, Martin Wegmann wrote:
>> hello,
>>
>> I wanted to follow the advices of Gordon to get a mean of the raster
>> value for areas behind my polygons (see [GRASSLIST:4465]
>> Rastervalueoutput for cover vectorfiles) . But r.mapcalc doesn't work,
>> GRASS tells me that it's not a command.  would there be more commands
>> if i use the source code and compile it myself?
>
>There are some commands not built by default, but r.mapcalc is
>definitely not one of them.  Exactly which version of GRASS are you
>using, what platform, and what is the exact output when you try
>to invoke r.mapcalc?
>
>--

-------------------------------

Martin Wegmann