[GRASSLIST:5952] Re: r.in.tiff problem

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Wed Apr 2 21:40:28 EST 2003

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 06:35:33PM -0500, Michael Ash wrote:

> (One curiosity: r.in.tiff generated a segmentation fault
> until I ran it with the -v (verbose) option, and then it ran
> fine.)

That ain't right.  But ... pre3 is somewhat dated.  There used to
be a problem with "stack memory size" that could cause r.in.tiff
to segfault immediately at startup, but the -v option shouldn't change
that...

BTW, your procedure sounds about right to me...

--
echo ">gra.fcw at 2ztr< eryyvZ .T pveR" | rot13 | reverse