[GRASSLIST:5971] Re: Postgress and GRASS CD

John Doucette doucettj at gbis.com
Mon Apr 7 12:43:08 EDT 2003

I have been using Grass 4.3 and 5.0 from the Free GIS cd version 1.1.  I
installed these programs from the rpms.  It seems that neither postgresql
modules or nviz were installed from the rpms.  I have been intending to
address this deficiency for a while but have not yet done so.

I would be interested in finding out if postgresql and nviz modules are
omitted in the rpm installation or if there is something that must be done
in the installation process to get the modules.