[GRASSLIST:5972] Re: Postgress and GRASS CD

David Orme d.orme at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Apr 8 08:07:06 EDT 2003

Hi,

I've been getting the exact same message using the OpenOSX CD.
PostgreSQL _is_ installed by the CD and there are some notes on the CD
about logging in and changing the postgres user password after
installation.

I've also done some tinkering trying to start up new databases. I think
I've managed to get postmaster up and running from the postgres account
but i can't seem to connect to it - this is where I get your error
message.

David Orme.