[GRASSLIST:5974] Re: Postgress and GRASS CD

cheg01 at attbi.com cheg01 at attbi.com
Tue Apr 8 10:38:28 EDT 2003

Are you aware that you have to use the "-i" option on postmaster to use it
with Grass?

>From "man postmaster""

-i     This enables TCP/IP or Internet domain socket  com-
        munication.   Without  this option, only local Unix
        domain socket communication is possible.

Despite what the man says, I have to use this option on the local host or
it will not connect.