[GRASSLIST:6063] Packages for OS X

stéphane Guéritte (IFP) stephane.gueritte at ifpindia.org
Wed Apr 16 05:22:47 EDT 2003

Hello Erika,
to answer your question, among the few package working under OS X, I
would recommend you :

- TNTproducts (http://www.microimages.com/) which work indifferently
under OSX, Linux or Windows.
A full feature demo is available (TNTlite) but has some limitations (in
term of size project, export capabilities...).

- MFworks 3.0
http://www.keigansystems.com/Products/MFworks/MFworks3.html
"MFworks 3.0, combines the most highly demanded elements of spatial
analysis, mapping, and image processing into a simple and efficient
tool. It provides a powerful suite of analytical and modeling
capabilities with a user-friendly interface."

- ENVI 3.6 for OSX

- Look out for the development of Cartagis,
http://www.cartagis.com/features.html

but none of them are free.

contact me directly if you come across some interesting stuff.
PS: I am trying to gather some URL regarding that issue, and turn them
into a webpage some day.

Stephane

Stéphane Guéritte
stephane.gueritte at ifpindia.org