[GRASSLIST:6129] Nviz Error

Alexandru Codilean codilean at un.org
Thu Apr 24 11:38:25 EDT 2003

Dear All,

I am running RedHat 9.0 and have downloaded the new Grass 5.0.2 and Nviz
(tk 8.3). I am getting the same error message as the one posted some days
ago with respect to Nviz. I have tried with the other version of Nviz (tk
8.4) but it does not work either. I have tried the older version of Nviz
that I have downloaded and using with an older  version of Grass on a
machine running RedHat 8.0 and that does not work either.
Is this a problem related to RedHat 9.0 or Grass 5.0.2? Has anyone tested
whether  Grass 5.0.0 with Nviz runs OK on RedHat 9.0?

Thank you!
Tibi

 Tiberiu Alexandru CODILEAN
 SSA GIS Consultant
 United Nations,  HQ, Cartographic Section, Room L-172
 New York, NY 10017, U.S.A.
 Tel.: +1 917 367 3274
 Fax: +1 212 963 3742
 E-mail: codilean at un.org