[GRASSLIST:885] Contracted Grass support?

Bruce Bushby bruce.bushby at wol.co.za
Fri Aug 1 17:25:04 EDT 2003

Hello

I'm looking to contract a grass developer or 'expert' to analyses some
ESRI 'shape' files. (Streets, Highways and Rivers etc), in brief:

1. Develop a scripted import mechanism which would import ALL the
map information, attributes, labels and categories etc.

2. Display the vector layers including labels.

3. Produce rasta images which reference specified 'art rules' ie:
road_thickness,
road_border_color, including labels.

I've been told that I have to use "ArcInfo" software to produce 'eye candy'
maps, however I'm determined to use Grass, even it requires purchasing
custom
development.

Please quote experience, hourly rate and time estimate.

Regards
Bruce Bushby