[GRASSLIST:907] Re: Labels, scales and north arrows in NVIZ

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Aug 6 03:24:45 EDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 03:44:15PM +0100, Kurt Springs wrote:
> Hi again folks,
>
> Continuing to make progress.  Right now I need to know if there is a way to
> label sites, create a scale, and add a north arrow in NVIZ.  NVIZ seems to
> have all the buttons and check marks but I can't get it to produce any
> thing.

This is already available in the CVS version of GRASS (done by Bob Covill)
and should hopefully show up in the 5.3.0 release (or you compile from sources,
eg the CVS snapshot).

Markus

PS: Draft GRASS Development Roadmap at:
    http://grass.itc.it/roadmap.html

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler at itc.it>       http://mpa.itc.it
ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica