[GRASSLIST:908] ps.map colortables: vote early, vote often

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 03:27:18 EDT 2003

Hi, attached please find 3 versions of the floating-point colortable
from ps.map. Note I've flipped them vertically so the largest value is
at the top, this change is in the 5.1(5.7) CVS.

The first is the original 5.0.x version, the second is the current 5.1
version, and the third is the original version with tick lengths
shortened by 25%.

Anybody have a preference of what they'd like to see in future versions?

Hamish
(posted here as I only got 2 replies last time I asked)