[GRASSLIST:949] unable to locate postgresql includeds

stef sepd2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 19:38:31 EDT 2003

HI,
I read the june 2002 reply to Mr. Bonk from Mr.
Clements and still have had no luck with this problem
of finding the header files for libpq-fe.

I have checked the config log but I have no clue..I
just see several files missing.  I have attached the
portion of the log for any insight and suggestion/s
you may have.

Regards,
Stef

nt main() {
Tk_MainWindow()
; return 0; }
configure:8617: checking for Tk_MainWindow in -ltk
configure:8634: gcc -o conftest -g -O2     conftest.c
-ltk  -ltcl -lm -lm  -L/usr/X11R6/lib  -lSM -lICE
-lX11   1>&5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ltk
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure: failed program was:
#line 8623 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
/* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an
error.  */
/* We use char because int might match the return type
of a gcc2
    builtin and then its argument prototype would
still apply.  */
char Tk_MainWindow();

int main() {
Tk_MainWindow()
; return 0; }
configure:8661: checking for Tk_MainWindow in -ltk8.4
configure:8678: gcc -o conftest -g -O2     conftest.c
-ltk8.4  -ltcl -lm -lm  1>&5
configure:8882: checking whether to use PostgreSQL
configure:8902: checking for location of PostgreSQL
includes
configure:8928: checking for libpq-fe.h
configure:8936: gcc -E   conftest.c >/dev/null
2>conftest.out
configure:8932:22: libpq-fe.h: No such file or
directory
configure: failed program was:
#line 8931 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"