[GRASSLIST:953] Re: OpenOSX problem

Stu SEDWARDS2 at cinci.rr.com
Thu Aug 14 16:58:20 EDT 2003

Somewhat to my surprise, OpenOSX suddenly came back to life and was very
accommodating.  I actually have the products I ordered in hand  and there
was a major concession on the price.  Perhaps canceling the CC charge and
filing a complaint with the BBB were the stimuli that were needed.

Stuart Edwards