[GRASSLIST:956] Re: unable to locate postgresql includeds

stef sepd2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 23:24:31 EDT 2003

Hello,
Well after a day trying different approaches I
continue to be lost.

I cannot seem to hold the ./configure
--with-Postgres-includes=/usr/local/postgresql-7.3.4/src/included

After the configuration runs it still cannot see the
libpq-fe.h file (yes, it is there) and in the line
above does not indicate that the path was changed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Stef