[GRASSLIST:1037] Problems - watershed boundaries from DEM

David Carruthers david at planlab.ca
Wed Aug 27 01:04:10 EDT 2003

I'm quite new to GRASS. I have a simple DEM that I can't get GRASS
(5.0.2) to generate watershed boundaries for that make any sense. I have
tried this on other DEMs with mixed success. I have reviewed as much
literature as possible on-line and tried smoothing, filling sinks,
fixing depressions, etc. but still no boundaries that intuitively look
right.

I have posted my ASCII DEM (1.1 Mb) at: http://www.planlab.ca/help.html

Any feedback, links to methods, tips, tricks or other inspiration
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
David.

--