[GRASSLIST:1064] Re: gdal problem

Keith J. Forbes listsemail at gmx.net
Thu Aug 28 10:25:13 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 27 August 2003 06:49 pm, Keith J. Forbes wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 August 2003 06:27 pm, you wrote:
> > Keith J. Forbes wrote:

> > > Frank. Thanks, was actually about to report when your email arrived.
> > > How do I update to the

> > > (Linux newbie, sorry)
> >
> > Keith,
> >
> > Download, build and install:
> >
> >    ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/daily/gdal-cvs-030827.tar.gz
> >
> > If you aren't very confident about doing that, just report the bug and I
> > will try it.  Note you will have to make the problem data available.
> > Either by attaching to the bugzilla bug report (if it is small, say 2MB
> > or less) or by making it available to me some other way.
> >
> > Best regards,

Frank: Updated as you suggested (gdal-cvs-030827.tar.gz) without problems.
Unfortunately, situation remains the same (as detailed in earlier email,
gdalinfo works on files  as long as I am not in the project directory and on
project directory itself; however, r.in.gdal continues to give a segmentation
error as before

(etp is a directory within a2c_con)

GRASS:~/grass5/datasrc/hadrm/a2c_con > r.in.gdal input=etp output=testetp
Segmentation fault
GRASS:~/grass5/datasrc/hadrm/a2c_con > r.in.gdal input=etp/w001001x.adf
output=testetp
Segmentation fault

I guess I will go ahead and file a bug report. Never having done this before,
please let me know if there is any additional info other that what I have
provided in this thread. Thanks.

Keith

--
k|J|f