[GRASSLIST:1067] error compiling gd3

Jaime Carrera jaicarrerahdez at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 14:56:04 EDT 2003

Hi,
I downloaded the binary file for linux (red hat 8) and I´m trying to
compile the g3d module. I´m getting the following message:

================================
make[1]: *** No rule to make target
'/homejaime/grass-5.0.0/src/libes/dspf/LIB.i686-pc-linux-gnu/libdsp3.a' , needed by '
/home/jaime/grass-5.0.0/dist.i686-pc-linux/gnu/etc/bin/cmd/r3.mkdspf' . Stop.

make[1]: Leaving directory ...

make: *** [all] Error 2

I had the same problem with other libraries, which I copied in the
right directory. However, I can´t find libdsp3.a anywhere in the grass
directory.
Can someone give a hinto on how to solve this?

Thanks,

Jaime

Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.