[GRASSLIST:1068] r.terraflow compile error -part II

SWlab swlab at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 28 16:29:37 EDT 2003

Hello,
Follow-up to a message I posted yesterday [#1056]

I updated another SuSE7.1 box to 8.2, and now, I can't compile r.terraflow on
this machine either. So I tried to find more info, and...

SuSE8.2 uses gcc/gcc-c++ v3.3.
It seems that this version of g++ does NOT support the <strstreams.h> header
for backwards compatibility, hence the following error message I mentioned
yesterday:
IOStream/include/minmaxheap.h:48:23: strstream.h: No such file or directory

Any idea of a quick and dirty fix ? I really need r.terraflow, but I wouldn't
be keen on reverting to an older version of g++ just for this module.

Any comments/suggestions more than welcomed,
thanks in advance
P.

--
Soil & Water Laboratory
Dept. of Biological & Environmental Engineering