[GRASSLIST:1074] raster labels to raster categories

Rado Bonk bonk at fns.uniba.sk
Sat Aug 30 11:43:13 EDT 2003

Hi GRASSusers,

I would like to display raster in a way that raster colors will represent
raster labels and not categories (my raster labels are integer
numbers). How can I replace raster categories by raster labels? Or, how
can I produce new raster having categories identical to its labels?

Cheers,

Rado
--
 Radoslav Bonk M.S.
 Comenius University, Faculty of Natural Sciences