[GRASSLIST:1971] raster display problem in 5.7

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Sun Dec 7 13:32:09 EST 2003

I've been running into a problem displaying raster maps in my 5.7 CVS
build. When I start a monitor, and attempt to display a raster map, the
monitor remains white. Vector maps display properly, and are promptly
whitewashed when a raster map is added. For some reason, these maps are
not using colour. It was working properly for awhile, and the problem
arose while attempting to follow Markus' short course. I have tried
restarting GRASS and restarting X11. If anyone has insight into this
problem, I would appreciate some advice.
--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia