[GRASSLIST:2028] Re: [GRASS5] Re: can't find statvfs.h [r.terraflow on MaxOSX]

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Thu Dec 11 14:41:41 EST 2003

On Dec 11, 2003, at 10:01 AM, Glynn Clements wrote:

>>> It could be made to use statfs() instead, i.e. change:
>> ..
>>> Or the check could simply be removed; it's just checking available
>>> disk space.
>>>
>>> However, statfs() is listed as a BSD 4.4 function, so some systems
>>> may
>>> have statvfs() but not statfs(). I can't find any standardisation
>>> information for statvfs(), so it's possible that some systems may
>>> have
>>> neither.
>>
>> OSX 10.3 only has /usr/include/sys/stat.h, ie neither.
>
> How about <mount.h> or <sys/mount.h>?

I tried simply removing the check and therefore the need for the
include of statvfs.h, which resulted in the following:

IOStream/include/ami_sort_impl.h:206: error: could not convert
`nb_runs' to `
    unsigned int&'
IOStream/include/ami_sort_impl.h:69: error: in passing argument 4 of
`void
    initializeRunFormation(AMI_STREAM<T>*, size_t&, size_t&, unsigned
int&)
    [with T = boundaryType]'
make[2]: *** [OBJ.powerpc-apple-darwin7.0.0/FLOAT/fill.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [subdirs] Error 1
make: *** [default] Error 1

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia