[GRASSLIST:2043] mail and i.rectify

Ian Macmillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 12 14:29:31 EST 2003

Hi all, this is only sort of a grass question, but I am hoping that someone will
know the answer.  I am using i.rectify a lot lately, and when it is running, it
says that it will notify me by mail when it is finished.  I am using mac os x
and am not a UNIX whiz.  I was wondering how to actually find out where that
mail message goes, and how to go about checking it.  The only way I know now if
i.rectify finishes is to use my process viewer, and see when the process
i.rectify is no longer running.  Anybody out there know how this works?  Thanks
a lot.

-i

PS  I love GRASS, thanks to all who make it work.