[GRASSLIST:2046] mapcalc for sites?

William K woklist at charter.net
Fri Dec 12 19:05:45 EST 2003

Is there a way within GRASS to do calculations on sites?  I have some
depth soundings that imports into float attributes to my sites and need
to convert them to elevations (and to meters) before I run one of the
surf commands.  I would rather not go outside of GRASS to do it (too
much import/export hassle), but I have the tools if necessary.

-----
William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at charter.net>
http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those least
suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy