[GRASSLIST:2053] error

hamdi ines hamdi_ines2003 at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 15 08:35:23 EST 2003

I m many problem with gdal, xerces and i dont found the solution for many days and descriped in follow such as:my platform:redhat8.0, i have xerces-c.1.6.0 installed, g++ and gcc, grass57.
1-gdal1.1.9:
if i execute the command :
gdal1.1.9> ./configure --with-xerces
the result:
>conftest.cpp:2 parse error before '::' token
>configure : error :please corrct xerces options, or dont enable xerces.
2-if i write ogr2ogr in the shell or other command for OGR the result is:
>ogr2ogr:relocation error:ogr2ogr undefined symbol:ZTV13OGRLinearRing.
3-i tried to install gdal-cvs-031213 but:
after i write the command ./configure the result is:
>config.status: creating port/cpl_config.h
>config.sattus: error: cannot find input file : port/cpl_config.h.in.
Finally, if any one know the problem or the set of problem send me the solution.

Thanks advanced.
HAMDI Inés