[GRASSLIST:2052] deriving stream layer from r.terraflow

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Sun Dec 14 17:35:42 EST 2003

Although I have had no luck getting r.terraflow to compile on OSX, I
have managed to get everything working on Linux. I am wondering now
what the best way of deriving a stream layer from the r.terraflow
output. I assume it would mainly come from the accumulation output
layer, but if anyone has had experience with this  process, I would
appreciate any hints.

Thanks,
--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia